North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/10, 1:37 pm

My 17 yr old son was charged with possession of marajuana, parafanailia and filing a false report. If he could get the DA to drop any of these charges should he asked for the drug charges to be dropped and plead guilty to the false report so it won't look as bad on his adult records?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search