Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

My grandfather gave a mechanic $420 for a part. He was supposed to call when the part was delivered. That was over two years ago. We have the receipt. What can we do?

Asked on 7/08/13, 3:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get an attorney ASAP, the statute of limitations to get your money back is closing.

Read more
7/08/13, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88167 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now