Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

Can an admission of guilt be suppressed, If it was made before you are read your rights by the arresting officer, And further there are no other witnesses to the statement other than the officer ?

Asked on 8/13/13, 6:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a criminal defense attorney. This is fact specific and needs to be addressed after a thorough consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now