North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/00, 10:21 pm

Hypoglycimia mistaken for DWI

I was charged with DWI when being diabetic I actually was experiencing low blood sugar. Where can I find cases and a legal nurse to support my position.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/23/00, 1:03 pm by Jennifer Green-Lee

Re: Hypoglycimia mistaken for DWI

Regarding your DWI, I would say that you would be foolish to attempt to handle this yourself. It is a serious charge and it has not been my experience that the DA's office is very cooperative with someone in yuor situation. Additionally, since the DA's office can not dismisss a DWI for any reason, you still would need to be involved in a trial of this matter and to have the judge hear all of the evidence. Find an attorney who is willing to try this case and give you a fair shot at convincing the judge and district attorney of the facts involved. Until you can find an attorney, you will need to have your case continued. Thanks,

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Beaver & Green, P.A. 498 NC Highway 42 West Clayton, NC 27520

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search