Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

I Worked on a persons PC and we only had a verbal agreement.. When I was done I called said person and she said you did not have the money to pay for work.. I wanted 6 months calling person once a week. She came by my place one day and asked for the computer back I said no not until you pay me.. She when to the cops and I was charged with breach of trust w/fraudulent intent. I have a back group check With APPLE INC will that stop me in getting a job

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Business is business and this is the kind of thing that can happen when you don't follow good business practices - even when dealing with family and friends. Further, there is definitely more to your story than you are telling. Based on the facts you presented, there is no reason for you to even be charged let alone convicted. As it stands, if you were convicted, you can most likely kiss the Apple job and virtually any other job higher than dish washer good bye. If you have not yet been convicted or if you plead guilty without the advice of an attorney - you need to see an experienced criminal attorney ASAP. You can not afford to have a conviction of that nature on your record - it will destroy your ability to get a decent job.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina