Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

driver license

when I call the DMV of Raleigh NC (where my 3 DUIs took place and I gone to court there due to the fact thats where I resided for 20 yrs)says I need to pay $75 reissuance that Im elgible for a hearing after Aug.2004 that my license has been premently revoked on Aug.2001 So what is the deal actually can I just pay the $75 and get my license or Should I get an attorney for I now reside in MA

Asked on 1/31/08, 5:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kellis Law office of Thomas A. Kellis II
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: driver license

Oh yeah, you need an attorney. A permanent revocation is just that, but NC does allow you to reapply after 3 years, but you really need an attorney to help you in this matter.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/08, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now