Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

driving while licence revoked-probation violation

can you take a pjc for this if never taken one and would you still be in violation of probation and have to serve the 30 day suspended sentence if you do not have a lawyer? the dwlr is in a different county than where the dwi occurred with the suspended sentence

Asked on 11/07/08, 7:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Victorianne Maxwell Maxwell Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: driving while licence revoked-probation violation

Yes, you will need to consult with a lawyer to get you the best deal possible from the DA.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/08, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now