North Carolina  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/08, 1:49 pm


I had a dui I paid the court cost .The court is now saying I didn't appear for this .It's on my record no show ,What will happen to me if I go back to the county this is in to see what is going on ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search