Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

DUI - Keeping restricted license in NC

I got charged with a DUI in Virginia and have a restricted license that allows me to drive to work. If I got a job in North Carolina is my VA restricted license recognized in NC allowing to drive to work there?

Asked on 6/19/08, 10:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: DUI - Keeping restricted license in NC

You probably would have to apply to the appropriate N. Carolina traffic court in order to be granted a restricted driving privilege in that particular state. You should contact N. Carolina DMV(or whatever it's called) to make sure exactly what would be required of you.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/08, 9:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now