Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

DWI 1990 conviction

North Carolina contacted spouse about 1990 conviction for DWI. He paid fine and had classes as per court order. Now they are saying they have no proof and he has moved 15 times since then and has misplaced all info concerning matter.What recourse does he have?

Asked on 4/16/08, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Micah Guilfoil Law Office of Micah Guilfoil
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: DWI 1990 conviction

you will need to resubmit your question to a NC attorney, if the NC courts the ones contacting him.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/08, 10:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now