North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 1:32 pm

I have been divorced a few years and have joint custody with my ex having primary physical custody with reasonable visitation as agreed on by both parties. Everything has been fine with the kids coming over all the time and going places with me until recently when he and his girlfriend got their own place and now they are not allowing me to come over or pick up my kids to come here because they said they don't want to let me because they can and "she" does not like me.They even moved without telling me.What would be my best option or next steps in being able to see my kids again legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search