Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If a married couple are having irreconcilable differences and the husband wants the wife to leave and she refuses. Can any legal action be done even though her name is on the deeds.

Asked on 10/01/13, 7:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. You will need to consult with a local family law attorney regarding the possibility of getting her out of the house by filing what is known as a Divorce From Bed and Board.

Read more
Answered on 10/01/13, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now