North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/12, 9:09 am

can i get paper drawn up between me and my child's father that will state what days he will get her and when he has to bring her back home? neither of us have custody of her just want another way to go because i want be able to prove him unfit and he want either just want some kind of agreement between us

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search