North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 10:18 am

Is it legal for a NC Private school to withhold student records and standardized test results from a NC public school if the private school tuition is delinquent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search