Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in North Carolina

i went to the hospital to have a growth removed from my forehead (out patient surgery) , i was supposed to be out in approximately 2 hours but ended up staying 2 days because the anesthesiologist shoved a tube down my throat that caused me to get blood in my lungs and paralyzed my vocal cord. i've been going back and forth to the ENT clinic for 1 1/2 years and there's no change , it just got worse. its been almost 2 years, can i file suit ?

Asked on 10/27/11, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a 3 year period in which to file suit. You need to talk to an experienced medical malpractice lawyer asap. Send me an email if you need a referral. Just click on my name.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/11, 12:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now