Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

I was in a car accident at no fault the adjuster has agreed to pay off the loan, I also had gap insurance. I was giving a rental car and they want it returned as soon as I sign over the check but I need transportation to the doctors and such. I dont have the money to put down on another car. What do I do?

Asked on 1/10/13, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you want more than what they are offering, you need to get an attorney to negotiate something for you...but I doubt you get to keep the rental car want to get down payment money.

Read more
Answered on 1/10/13, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now