North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/13, 6:20 pm

About year ago my boyfriend and I had an argument that ended in him doing damage to my car by putting dents in it and doing damage to the interior. We broke up and I took my car to get it priced. He refuses to pay the price. My question is do I have a case if I take this to the police to try to get him to have to pay for the damage. My mother witnessed it but other than that it was a year ago and then I never filed a claim. Oh and I live in North Carolina and he now lives in New York.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search