North Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/06, 2:05 pm

prexisting condition

Eight years ago I had surgery for carpural tunnel in my left hand. At the time the surgeon felt that it wasn't bad enough in my right hand to do surgery. I recently took a job in a plastics plant as a press operator and now my right hand is alot worse, its stays numb, with a burning sensation and pain. I have taken over the counter medication but nothing helps. I wake up all hours of the night with pain and burning in my right hand. My left one stays numb also but it isn't giving me the pain that the right one does. I just want to know if I have any legal rights under the NC workers comp laws even though this injury is prexisting.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search