Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

Can you get out of signed contract to sell house? I feel like it isn't right. I was told there would be a FHA inspection and they never did one. Please help

Asked on 3/24/13, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If there is a change in the terms of a contract, or a term has not been kept, then the contract itself is in jeopardy. I suggest consulting an attorney on this matter.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 8:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now