Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

My oldest daughter has co signed on a car for my youngest daughter 2 yrs ago. My youngest daughter recently had a repo on the car due to financial problems. She got the car back in one week and paid all off the fees. My oldest daughter didn't know anything about it until she recently checked her credit scores. The repo is on her credit as well. Now that all fees are paid, can this repo be taken off of the oldest credit if anything? As a mother I am really hurting for the both of them, but more for the older one. I want to help her 750-800 credit score.

Help!

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

Tell your oldest daughter to contact the three credit reporting agencies ( she will be able to access them via annualcreditreport.com, which is a free, once-a-year credit report ) and explain in writing the circumstances and ask them to remove the repo from her credit report.

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms