Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

my son just turned 18 this fall, his fiance is 16, will be 17 mid december, their baby is due in december , they would really like to get married before she arrives, but the girls mother wont sign consent because she doesnt want to lose social security that comes in for the daughter (that the daughter never receives because the mother keeps it)...we live in ohio...we are willing to go to neighboring states if thats what it will take

Asked on 10/18/13, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Please call James Luna at 1-800-297-9191 or email him at [email protected] to schedule your free consultation either over the telephone or in-person.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now