Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 11:32 am

My sons dad and I went to court last year i was grated full custody but he was given an extra night during the week in addition to the exhibit a schedule. after court he was put on 2 years probabtion and now recieved a d.u.i. legally can i take him back to court to get some of his time taken away?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search