Ohio  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/26/12, 11:27 am

My boyfriend who was in the u.s is now in jamaica because he got deported in 2001, he has legal documents, he got caught for reentry and they told him he could not return to the united states indefently unless he gets permission from the attorney general. how can i help him return to the united states? can i marry him in jamaica or can i file all over again for him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search