Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

suing a minor

i am 17 and my boyfriends mom is trying to sue me for a ''loan'' we never had. She has no proof of an agreement but i have a bank statement showing i had the money for the ''loan''. What will happen in this situation?

Asked on 6/08/09, 11:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: suing a minor

A minor cannot form a valid contract, so I don't believe you have anything to worry about. Ed DiCato

Read more
Answered on 6/08/09, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now