Legal Question in Employment Law in Ohio

My company had a sales compensation plan with an acknowledgment signature and date that I was to sign and send back into Human resources. The comp plan has a Non-Solicitation clause for 1-year in the plan. Since I never signed nor acknowledged, am I bound to the terms since I have now left the company?

Simon Johnson Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson

Arguably you are not bound by the non-solicitation clause. However, arguably you impliedly consented to the non-solicitation clause depending on how long you worked at this company. Unfortunately, I think your situation is not black and white.

Best regards,

Simon W. Johnson

http://www.swjlawoffice.com/

swj@swjlawoffice.com

(440) 477-6075

This response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. This response does not form an attorney-client relationship. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Ohio. Responses are based solely on Ohio law unless stated otherwise.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Ohio

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms