Ohio  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 12:15 am

I am in the process of filing a medical malpractice case for my soon to be 2 year old son who has Cerebral Palsy. The attorney has said that an expert reviewed the case and said that it is a case and is working on getting a couple more experts to look at the case. I have not signed at papers yet. Is it legal for my child's father to get half of or a portion of the money if we win the case? If so how much is he entitled to?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search