Ohio  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/09, 7:36 pm

if my car is repoed,can the dealership put a lien on my house?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search