Legal Question in Traffic Law in Ohio

I recently received a speeding ticket in the state of Ohio on the Turnpike. The speed limit was 65, and I had my cruise set at 80. The officer pulled me over at 81. A couple days after the ticket, the speed limit was raised to 70. My question is, is there a way I can plead guilty, pay the fine but not get the points on my license? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Asked on 4/04/11, 8:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your chances of no points would require you to be present at the court date. If you have a clean driving record, the prosecutor might work with you.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/11, 5:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now