Ohio  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 4:25 am

I stopped at a stop sign and waited as traffic passed on a one way street. I proceeded to turn and a man on a bicycle darts in front of me from the sidewalk and was struck. I stopped as fast as humanly possible and assisted the man. He seemed ok, maybe intoxicated, but I called an ambulance anyway. He was also cited. How could I possibly yield what I cant see, all traffic had passed and he was trying to beat me apparently. Everyone says not to worry, cause he's a local drunkard. I'm not so sure what or how to plea? I don't feel that I'm completely responsible. Springfield Ohio.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search