Oklahoma  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/12, 7:14 am

My 14 yr old has been charged with battery in Oklahoma. Him & 2 other boys were playing around with a girl & my son "T bagged" this girl... i would say like dance on top of her.... anyways my son did not touch this girl! I understand he had bad judgement but to be charged with battery!! We go to court next month wondering if he just does the probation & we pay fines, does this stay on his record? Or should we take this to trial?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search