I would like to sue the Seventh-day Adventist Church and can prove the following.
1. The defendant made certain representations to the plaintiff, presenting them as facts;
2. In so doing, the defendant intended the plaintiff to believe the representations;
3. In so doing, the defendant intended the plaintiff to part with something of value;
4. The representations made by the defendant were false;
5. The defendant knew, at the time of making the representations, that they were false;
6. The plaintiff, relying on those representations, parted with something of value;
7. The plaintiff, in so relying, was acting reasonably;
8. The plaintiff suffered damage as a result.