Oregon  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 1:45 am


I am 17 years old and I entered a contract with a lawyer. He was supposed to contact a specific company to get licensing rights for me. He sent two e mails to the company and then said they weren't responding and there went $500. Since I am a minor, would it be possible for me to void the contract and get my money back. He did not know I was a minor when I signed the contract. This was all online and I heard it was illegal for lawyers to scam minors like that. Do you think I have enough legal evidence to be given a refund?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search