Pennsylvania  |  Business Law

I am a broker and have had a longtime relationship with a large manufacturing company. Recently, the company went after my largest subcontractor and have cut me out of the middle. When we started doing business they told me they didn't want to deal with the subcontractors because of all the hassles. They knew all along who the subcontractors were. Do I have any recourse or is that just the way things work now?

Answered on: 2/09/12, 11:41 am by CLIFFORD COHN

It is going to depend on what your relationship was, whether you had a contract, whether the manufacturer used information that you had given them, what your relationship was with the subcontractors, etc. I would suspect that you may have a claim. You need to consult with an attorney that is experienced in commercial litigation.

COHN & ASSOCIATES 926 PUBLIC LEDGER BUILDING 620 CHESTNUT STREET Philadelphia, PA 19106