Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

Hello,

I recently purchased a used 2010 Dodge grand caravan from a dealer. They stated that "there is nothing wrong with this van, I garonty it".

Well when I started driving it more. I felt a clunking in the front. I then noticed that the motor support that is attached to the frame is very damaged. My machanic said that would at no way pass an inspection.

I took the van back to the dealer who said they will fix it. They have had the van for a few days saying they ran into some issues with broken bolts and need to drill them out etc..

This is part of the frame and I am realy concerned that this work is compromising the frame saftey as this van is for may wife to drive my kids around in.

Do I have a right to ask for to return the van and get my money back???

Thanks,

Christian

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

I would consult with a lawyer immediately. From my own experiences with Chrysler-Dodge, they're vehcile frames are notorious for early failure and problems. You will waste a lot of time dealing with the dealer, and probably get no satisfaction, Don't waste time. This is a clear case of fraud, as they guaranteed the car and it won't even pass inspection. Act now.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Consumer Law Legal Forms