Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I am attempting to have my record expunged because I would like to carry a hand gun. I have only ever had two charges. They are M1s and for bad checks. PA has refused to allow me to have a license to carry. Am I allowed to get the license from another state? Or what do I do?

Asked on 10/22/13, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might be able to appeal it!

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 5:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now