Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/24/11, 1:14 pm

I have a bench warrant out in the town I attended college in. Now I live at home and am just wondering what might be done about that. It's been atleast 2 years since the incident and I have not been contacted in any way.

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/24/11, 4:52 pm by Michael Berman

Are you asking because you want to clear it up, or are you asking what may be the long term implications?

Have you renewed your Driver's License?


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Michael A. Berman 219 Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19106

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search