Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/13, 9:17 am

I got married at 16 in 2004 in pa and we separated that same year I haven't heard our talked to him since then. I wanted to know how hard it would be to get an annulment by use of a non lawyer and the steps I would have to take.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search