Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 5:59 pm

I have a four almost five month old baby boy he was born in a new york hospital but address is my apartment his mother took him and moved back with her parents in new york but his address is still mine right now i see him every weekend and am ready to fight for joint custody would this be a new york or PA case.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search