Pennsylvania  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

The water/sewer bill comes to my landlord quarterly. According to my lease, the landlord pays the bills, photocopies it and is supposed to provide me with the copy so I can pay it. My landlord has not given me a water bill since December. I am moving out of my rental at the end of the month. The landlord informed me, today that he will be deducting the unpaid water/sewer bills from my security deposit after I vacate. If I am expected to pay the bill in a timely manner, shouldn't the landlord have to provide me with the bills in a timely fashion, as well.

According to everything I have read, the landlord cannot hold the deposit for any reason other than property damages. Is there a law that says he has to forward me the water/sewer bill within a certain amount of time and that he cannot hit me with them all at once or take them from my deposits?