Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/13/07, 12:18 pm

Letter writing to relinquish our home back to Mortage lender

We are in Full financial distress.We can no longer afford our home and want to write a letter to our mortage company, explaining we want to relinquish the home back to them. How do we write a powerful legal letter expressing this? The Mortgage company calls us 2-3 times aday, starting @ 8am till 9 pm.We recieve 2-3 letters a month from them wanting our payment. Our Payment due date is the 1st of everymonth, the late date is the 16th. We are called on the 1st and then after. We make a payment between the 1st and the 16th. We feel we are being harrassed also. There is noway out of this situation but relinquishment. Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search