Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/13, 9:24 pm

i quitclaimed my property to my brother..we [orally] agreed he would pay $40,000 which he reneged i have recourse to get the money or get the property returned to me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search