Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Pennsylvania

right of survivorship and taxes

My 5 brothers and sisters got my dads camp when he died and the deed reads joint with rights of survivorship. I have been paying all the property taxes for the last 15 years. can I get some of my money back from the others and can i make them start paying the taxes on the property?

Asked on 5/06/07, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: right of survivorship and taxes

Are you willing to bring a legal action against your siblings?

If so you can recover against them.

Who is paying the other maintenance and repairs?

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/07, 3:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now