Philippines  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/09, 8:35 am

if an american marries a filipina in the phillipines, and they move to the united states legally and later get divorced... can that man marry another filipina in the philippines? will the philippines recognize the u.s. divorce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search