Philippines  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/12, 3:02 am

At 19,my son had a 15 year old girlfriend.Her dad opposes the affair and ask my son to breakup with her, so my son did but her daughter run away from home so the mother asked the help of my son to make her come home.Since my son was afraid that she would run away again, he told her to continue their affair but after a few weeks, my son broke up with her eventually to give way to her father's request.Because of this breakup she failed her subjects in school and thus irate her father.He threatened my son that he'll going to file a case in court for rape but i told him why does he do that considering that her daughter is still a virgin and that they really loved each other.No case was filed but after a year and 3 months, the father threatened my son again about filing a rape case.What must i do to defend my son?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/11/12, 3:13 am by VOLTAIRE T. DUANO

You have to blotter the father as he is committing other forms of light threat or you may refer the matter to the barangay so the father will be called for mediation. Then discuss your concern in this regard before the barangay officials.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VOLTAIRE T. DUANO LAW OFFICE 9th Floor Suit 9N Future Point Plaza 3 No. 111 Panay Avenue, South Triangle, Que Quezon City, 1103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search