South Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 4:30 pm

My daughter has a pending charge against her it has been three years, she was with her x boyfriend at his cousins house a pair of tennis shoes came up missing his cousin pressed charges of larceny on three people that we're at the house, the charges have been dropped on one of them, the guy who pressed the charges is now on the run for kid napping charges and can't be found, how can we get the charges dropped her lawyer says he can't get info from the solicitor and no court dates have been set, she can not get a job because of the pending charges, please help, she is 22 and taking care of her child by her self, what can we do????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search