Tennessee  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/25/13, 11:59 am

Hello I am from Tenn. I have an elderly mother who is suffering from alzhimers and my cousin has been keeping her for me while I recover from brain surgery today I get a notice in the mail where my cousin has filed for conservator. the plan was that once I got discharged from the surgeon I was getting momma back now I don't know what this means or what to do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search