Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

My mother died 1yr ago after running everyone off her boyfriend now lives at her estate and has put his and my 8yr old daughters name on her taxes oddly enough he took her to make a will straight from hospice 5 days before she died she did not state in the will that he could have or live there but we cant get rid of him and my daughters mother from a prev. relationship we never married seems to think when he is done there that her family will get the estate even though we were never married my sister and i are very concerned and just want the moochers gone my mother is dead and we think his free ride should be over

Ryan Nevin Nevin Law Firm

It seems like you could challenge the validity of the will based on undue influence and lack of mental capacity, if he took her out of hospice to sign the will very soon before her death. Also, if the will does not allow him to reside on the property or take it, then you can get him out of there possibly by just calling the sheriff as a trespasser. More information would be needed to know exactly where to go from here though.

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee