Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

want to change my doughters last name to my maiden name..will that affect the feature child support that she'll be receiving???

Asked on 10/12/09, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It won't effect the amount of support, but you're not going to be able to do it without the baby daddy's agreement.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 7:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now