Texas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/11, 2:12 pm

Does a company have any recourse against a vendor that has filed a false collection suit against them.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search