Texas  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 1:31 pm

I have 4 months left to pay on my chapter 13 Bankruptcy. My job is closing next month. How do I convert my case to a Chapter 7? And is there a fee to do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search